Monday, June 29, 2009

Russ Warren Insurance




So, as you all know mom and I have Russ Warren Insurance. We sell every kind of insurance except life and health. I'd thought I'd post a new pic for you, we recently re-did the outside. This week is going to be a fast and fun week. We are closed Friday for the July 4th holiday. There is one thing about dealing with the public.... there is NEVER a dull moment. I swear I could write a book and be a millionaire with all the stories.
I have heard it all!
Examples: From: I didn't get my bill, my kid made an origami bird outta my security verification, can you find me cheaper rates, to one of my all time favorites.... my car was stolen last night from my driveway, then the customer called back later that afternoon and said he had found it in his garage....my oh my!

Another reason we are so busy is that the state of Oklahoma has recently changed the auto insurance laws. The basis of the new law says that a police officer can run your tag or vin# (serial number specific to each vehicle) and be able to tell if your car insurance is current. The insurance companies are updating with the Department of Public Safety daily with up to the minute information on each person's policy. This will hopefully cut down on the number of uninsured drivers, and lower all of our insurance rates. I don't know where all these people are coming from, but we are super slammed. Don't get me wrong, I love the business and it makes the day go by fast, but I never truly realized how many uninsured drivers are out there! SO, next time the cop is sitting behind you at a light, beware... he could be checking your insurance!
Here is the link if you'd like to read more:
http://www.ok.gov/oid/

No comments:

Post a Comment