Sunday, January 31, 2010

Laundry Room is next!

We all have one... a laundry room. Our cabinets were full of laundry detergent and a TONS OF JUNK!!! Why does everything accumulate in here? This was my next task. It didn't take as long as the pantry but the finished product was just as amazing!

Before Pictures:





Light bulbs everywhere!



Medicine is just thrown into a clear show box, so classy!




After Pics:


We don't drink coffee much, so I hide it here so my counter top in the kitchen is not so cluttered.





Ahhh, much better!











I ended up not being happy with the top two shelves, so I decided to use that space as storage for paper towels. We usually keep them in garage on a couple of shelves, but this way I free up 2 shelves in the garage and have them handy in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment