Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Falling in love with fall

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year... cooler temps, the State Fair, OU football and Halloween! Here are some of the fall crafts that you will see around my house and some some of my favorite decorations!

Halloween Invitations!


Mummy pumpkin
I have also made mummy coozies for our Halloween party. You can mummy just about anything! All you need is a little gauze, some googly eyes and a drop of glue!


Flower pumpkins. You can use the faux pumpkins and flowers for a piece that will last from year to year!


Super cute and simple to make!!! All you need is some paint, paper sacks (which come in all colors), paper plates, some scrap paper, markers, glue, staples and some free time!






I am thinking this for my front porch, but a little smaller scale!


Carve a pumpkin using a drimmel tool! Too easy!!


Happy Fall Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment