Friday, October 14, 2011

Then there were 2

Then there were 2...No we aren't having another baby, Carson has 2 teeth!!!




Non-stop drooling, chewing, and did I mention drooling? He was sleeping all night long, 8-10 hours at a time until the tooth fairy arrived! Boy was that a stressful couple of weeks for us. Down at 8PM, up at 2AM, 4AM, 6AM and cranky!!! Poor little guy has had more Baby Motrin and Tylenol pumped through him in the last month, than I have had in 5 years.

Those pearly whites are now poked through and he a much happier baby. 5 Month check up went great! 17.8 pounds and 23 1/2 inches tall. Here are some updated pics of little man!

Little Terror- perfect for a teething baby!


I love hanging out in my kangaroo pouch!


Yum Yum! Cereal


I love to chew on my hand!


Helping Mommy at work!


My 1st OU/Texas game with Mom and Dad at the lake



Mom likes to dress me up like a little man, check out my cool jeans my uncle Matt got me!



Playing in my Wonder Bug at Mom's office!


Have a happy Friday!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment