Friday, October 30, 2009

Rice Krispie Treats!




I made my own version of Rice Krispie's last night for my Halloween party. I made them exactly according to the direction except for a few things:

1. I added red and yellow food coloring to make them turn orange
2. I added 6 drops of Vanilla Extract for more flavor

*Allow them to cool for about 5 minutes, I shaped them into small round balls


*Place a pretzel stick inside to make a steam. I didn't have sticks, so I broke pretzels into pieces. I think they look more like steams since they are curvy.



*I used green icing in a tube with a leaf tip to make the leaves.



How cute are these??? I love the way they turned out!!!



**NOTE** They actually are the darker orange color, my camera flash screwed up the true color.

No comments:

Post a Comment